TERMS & CONDITION
EDUCATION & TRADE CONFERENCES
- The Conference is organized and managed by Infinity Expo Private Limited
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
- All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on site.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY FOR DELEGATES
- If you are unable to attend the conference, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 weeks prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days prior to the conference are eligible to a refund of 75% on the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible to a refund of 50% on the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
- The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
- The discounted registration fees are non-refundable. The fees will be automatically be transferred to one of the future Infinity Expo Private Limited Conferences.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY FOR SPONSORS
A binding contract shall come into existence between the Sponsor and the Organizer on acceptance of the Application for Participation form in writing by the Organizer. No Changes to these Terms shall be valid unless signed in writing by the duly authorized representatives of both the Exhibitor and the Organizer.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS INCLUSIONS:
The sponsorship benefits listed in the agreement are on the basis of mutual discussions and negotiations. Upon signing of this agreement, they become binding on both the organizer and the Sponsor. Any changes to the same will have to be agreed in writing by both parties
OBLIGATION OF SPONSOR:
On confirmation of the agreement, the Sponsor is obliged to make payments for the cost of participation, and cost for additional services availed of, as per schedule if applicable. Failure to adhere to the payment schedule will lead to forfeiture of all advance payments made. The sponsor remains obliged to participate even if the Conference is postponed for reason deemed necessary by the organizers.
CANCELLATION OF AGREEMENT:
The following terms will apply to cancellation of this sponsorship agreement
RIGHTS OF ORGANIZERS:
- The agreement becomes effective upon signing and receipt of payment from the sponsor
- In the case of any review of decision to participate between signing of the agreement and commencement of marketing campaigns by the organizer the sponsor will have the right to withdraw, and the organizer will accept the request.
- Once the marketing campaigns have started no cancellation will be involved.
- In case the organizer cancels the event due to commercial non viability or his internal decisions the sponsor will be eligible for a total refund of the amount paid or an adjustment in alternate events with mutual consent
- In case the organizer reschedules the event for reasons that he feels is for the betterment of the event, sponsor and industry the sponsor will be obliged to continue participation on the revised dates
The organizers reserve the following rights:
INSURANCE COVERAGE & ORGANIZERS INDEMNITY:
- To reject any request for services not agreed in this agreement.
- To amend these conditions for participation and additional Rules and Regulations for participants from time to time, this shall be binding on all participants.
- To change the speaking slot time, exhibition stand location or to make certain changes, alterations, curtailments in the final allotments of stall areas with respect to that originally booked by the exhibitor.
- To postpone, curtail, extend or abandon the conference or close some or all sections of it temporarily or permanently, if unforeseen circumstances so require. In such an eventuality, no sponsor shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract or to claim any compensation or damage.
- To refuse permission to a sponsor to clear his stand if he has not discharged all debts to the organizers
The onus is on the sponsor to obtain insurance coverage against all risks arising from the to and fro transport of people and demonstration samples and their display during the conference, particularly against theft, etc. A comprehensive insurance is recommended.
The Organizers shall not be liable for personal injuries and material damage including theft of any exhibit/ good. To be bound by the provisions of these conditions for participation, the sponsor expressly exempts the Organizers from any claims for damages that may be made by third parties.
In addition to the above the sponsor shall abide by general rules of the Conference Venue. For safety and maintenance as well as for aesthetic appeal. No hoarding banners etc. will be allowed on the premises of the Hotel or on the roads in the vicinity. Sponsors must take extra care to ensure that there is no damage to the floor or structural property of the venue.
PERMISSION / APPROVALS:
All verbal agreement, permission, individual approvals or special authorization shall be deemed to be valid only if confirmed in writing by the organizers.
FAILURE OF SERVICES:
The organizers will use their best endeavors to ensure the supply of the services of the Venue, and of the authorized contractors, but they shall not incur any liability to Sponsor for any loss or damage if such services shall wholly or partially cease to be available.
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC, VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDING
Infinity official photographers will be taking photographs, recording video or making audio recordings during the Conference. The photographs, videos, and audio recordings will be used for Conference-related activities included in the promotional material, in both print and electronic format, including on the Internet via Infinity website or event specific website and Social media for Conference purpose only.
We strongly believe in the privacy of our customers and we dislike spam, wasteful advertisements, and marketing telephone calls as much as you do. We don't appreciate having our personal information given out to other companies, so we would never do this to you. We have been approached by several different companies about purchasing customer contact information, but we deny them every time and we always will.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website/Application and Mobile Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your order information secure. We have established a Secure transaction Guarantee for every transaction that you make with www.Infinityexpo.in. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card/bank account as a result of shopping with our website, you must notify your bank/credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. We will cover the liability of purchases made through this web site only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own.
Under the conditions of force majeure, which also include strike, lockout, closure, riot, the organizers reserve the right to alter the opening dates and duration or curtail, cancel or suspend in whole or part of the Conference. In such an event, the Sponsor/Delegate is entitled neither to rescind the contract nor to claim any compensation or damages. In case of cancellation of Exhibition, refund will be made after deducting the proportionate cost already incurred by the organizers, and the cost of any additional services provided to the Sponsor/Delegate.
In case of any dispute in interpretation of conditions for participation, or between exhibitors, the final decision of the Organizers namely Infinity Expo Pvt. Ltd., shall be binding on all parties.
DOMICILE AND JURISDICTION
The implementation of these regulations or supplementary stipulations laid down by the organizers relating to the exhibition shall be deemed to be domiciled at the office of the New Delhi Courts. All disputes arising shall be judged according to India Laws and subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner. The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by any party or entity without prior approval in written from Infinity.
This website and its content are copyright of Infinity Expo Private Limited - 2023. All rights reserved.